Competency Development - Capacity Building - Capable to Scale up
New DIGITAL Age HR Practice - HR Transformation
1. Consultation on COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK
- COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK LAY-OUT - keeping an eye on "D & I"
- Full Competency Framework Designing: Involving All HODs
- Focus on
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL Competencies,
BEHAVIOURAL / SOFT SKILLS Competencies,
SUPERVISORY / FRONTLINE Competencies
- Training on COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK - For All HODs
- Creating & Adding New Competencies after CHANGE Implementation
2. COMPETENCY BASED INTERVIEWING SKILLS (CBI) SKILLS
- Competency-Based vs Traditional Interviewing
- Creating CASE Scenario for INTERVIEW
- Interview Questionnaire with defined POSITIVE & NEGATIVE Behaviors - to Select the Right TALENT
- Mock Role Plays to build the "Interviewing Skills" for Hiring Managers & HODs with Rating Points
3. BALANCE SCORE CARD - Implementation to CONTROL PERFORMANCE & PRODUCTIVITY
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY CANVAS Creation
- Building INTERNAL BUSINESS PROCESS - to deliver RESULTS
- Aligning the IT ARCHITECTURE to support INTERNAL BUSINESS PROCESS - with OPEN FEEDBACK System both for Internal Employees + CUSTOMERS + Vendors
- FEEDBACK ANALYSIS as a CULTURE - To Review: Business STRATEGY GAPS & TALENT COMPETENCY GAPS
- LEARNING Parameters set to Develop Talents to deliver RESULTS & DIGITALLY Ready to EMBRACE the CHANGES in the FUTURE
- GAMIFICATION of the Balance Score Card to access the Performance of Each Talent based on their LEARNING AGILITY (High Potential) & Target vs Achievement (High Performance) - Easier way to find a "HIPO" without bias in the 9 Box Grid
4. CULTURE AUDIT
- Audit on CORE VALUES Practice
- Behavioral Value Centric DATA from CUSTOMERS, Internal Talents & Vendors
- DATA on Office Politics & de-gradation of Workplace environment
- Basic deviation pattern
- CORE VALUES Alignment Training - enriching an ENERGETIC & PRODUCTIVE Workplace
HR as a Strategic Business Partner is playing a dominant ROLE to Manage the entire process of Talent Management as per the Business need.
Talent Reward n Recognition
Talent Promotion to
We at our end provide support to
Talent Development and
This entire process identifies Relevant Competencies for the respective Role and their corresponding Behavioral Indicators and the LEVELS at which each competency is lying - so that we can DESIGN Interventions to upgrade the Old Competencies as well as DESIGN Interventions to update NEW Competencies as per the ROLE requirement
COMPETENCY-BASED INTERVIEWING SKILLS
CBI / BEI / BBI
Selecting the Right Candidate for the Right ROLE is crucial.
At the same time, Line Managers need to understand about the Job Description & the basic Competencies required for the ROLE.
This Program will update the Line Managers to understand
- What is Competency?
- Levels of Competency?
- Behavioral Indicators associated with Each Competency
- S T A R Technique of Interviewing Skill
- Understanding Capability
- Evaluation Technique
- Various Assessment Tools
- Referral Check for Cross-Checking the Behavioral Indicators
The entire Intervention is based on
- Management Concepts
- Best Management Tools
- Best Practices
- Case Study
- Present Performance Standards
- Future Course of ACTION
- ACTION LEARNING PROJECTS
- MANAGING " SELF "
- MANAGING " TEAM "
- MANAGING " CHANGE "
- MANAGING " CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE "
- MANAGING " BUSINESS RESULTS "
1. Managing SELF
- THINKING Skills: Critical, Innovative, Analytic
- Johari Assessment on OPENNESS
- Time Management
- Resource Management
- Cost Reduction
- Risk Reduction
- Process Orientation
- Safety of Work Environment
- Transactional Analysis
- Stress Point Analysis
- Work-Life Balance
2. Managing TEAM
- Communication Model
- Mehrabian model
- Team Dynamics
- Team Life Cycle
- Dysfunctional Behavior of the Team
- Team Building Games / Activity
- Managing CONFLICT to
- Avoiding OFFICE POLITICS
3. Managing CHANGE
- Concept of PARADIGM
- Curve JUMPING
- Kurt Lewin Model
- Kotter's Model Validation
- Change Strategy
- Kubler Ross CHANGE CURVE Analysis
- SATIR's Change Curve
- CHANGE CASE Study
- NUDGE theory mindset - Change Implementation
- AKDAR Model - End-to-end implementation
- BRIDGE's Transition Model - Performance vs Time
4. Managing Performance & Business Results
- Input - Process - Output Method
- Competencies required to EXECUTE
- Levels of Competencies & going forward
- Performance Indicators
- Performance Audit
- Performance Coaching
- Level 6 "Artistic" Performance
- Performance Score Card
- Performance Review- Performance FEED-BACK
5. Managing Customer Experience
- Basic Customer Expectations
- Business Re-alignment for Customer Satisfaction
- Integrated IT System Flow of Customer's REALTIME DATA
- Customer Care Team - fed with Multiple Resources of DATA
- Demonstration of Physical Products - Hands-on User session with Proper Handholding
Feedback on usage & improvement after the demonstration
- FAQ Booklets
- Time to time CUSTOMER MEET - to invite NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for System & Process Improvement
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) to be captured without any bias
- Analysis of NPS & Top Management intervention for CHANGE INTERVENTION - for Customer Delight
ZEUS - Leadership & Management Development Training Program
- BASIC LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (BLDP)
- EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (ELDP)
- ADVANCED LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT (ALDP)
- COACHING n MENTORING
- STRATEGIC THINKING
LDP Training sharpens Business Management Skills to take more aggressive Strategic decisions.
We give special emphasis to these programs as they are the driving factors of all businesses.
To align all employees to the Common Vision of the organization, to achieve the yearly Mission of the organization and at the same time all employees need to abide by the Core Values of the Company.
To drive the business - the Leadership Team charges up the entire workforce to achieve the common GOAL of the organization's .......
We start our program with
1. Dynamic Leadership Skills Training Program
2. Coaching & Mentoring Skills Training Program
3. Innovation & Creativity Skills Training Program
4. Strategic Decisions & Implementation Skills Training Program
5. Project Management Skills Training Program
6. Balance Score Card & Performance Management Training Program
7. Managing & Handling Productivity Skills Training Program
8. Daily Activity Management of the TEAM Training Program
9. Basic Training Skills for Managers Training Program
10. Meditation & Stress Management Skills Training Program
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & BALANCE SCORECARD IMPLEMENTATION
The Framework of PMS is to capture the Current Demonstrated Performance acceptable by the Organization by setting appropriate KRAs / KPIs based on Balance Score Card Concept - where the 3 Lead Indicators are
- Learning & Growth
- Internal Business Process
- Customer Centric
and the 1 Lag Indicator is
Each parameter will be having is respective
Based on the PMS Framework and the monthly Review of the KRAs / KPIs - the Half Yearly and Annual Appraisals are drawn and based on the MATURITY MODEL & PERFORMANCE READINESS - people get compensated and promoted.
The Bell Curve was thus created to get the Best 20% of Top Performers who need to be retained & promoted, the next 70% population needed to run the business and the Bottom 10% (who need to be either Re-trained or replaced)
PERSONA - Series of Soft Skills Training Program
Soft skills play a vital role in professional success: they help one to excel in the workplace and their importance cannot be denied in this age of information and knowledge.
Our List of Soft Skill Training Program are:
1. TIME MANAGEMENT Training Program
2. Communication Skills & Body Language Training Program
3. Organizational Behavior Training Program
4. MOTIVATION & GOAL SETTING Training Program
5. Grooming Skills Training Program
6. Effective Meeting Skills Training Program
7. Conflict Management & Resolution Skills Training Program
8. Handling Change Management Skills Training Program
9. Coaching & Mentoring Skills Training Program
10. RECRUITMENT SKILLS Training Program
11. STRESS MANAGEMENT Skills Training Program
12. PROBLEM-SOLVING Skills Training Program
Customer Care Service
Pre-Sales, During Sales & Post Sales - Customer Support / Customer Care is integral to the Business.
In recent years - CUSTOMER SERVICE Levels on average have come down drastically, in some cases, we can label it as PATHETIC
While INVESTIGATING the reasons - some peculiar TRENDS were observed.
Though we BLAME the Customer Care Team - the deterioration in SERVICE is DESIGNED by the IT Department.
Let's see the CURRENT TRENDS
Problems Customer Face
Typical Customer Service Problems - How many TIMES You have faced these scenarios
Customer Service by CALL CENTRE
1. If there is a Toll - Free Number - in most cases it is CHARGEABLE - it's NOT FREE, a few exceptional cases are still there.
2. If You could get the line - the Automated IVR will keep you engaged with MENU after MENU. -- if the IVR instruct You to put some ID Number - the moment You punch - either it will say "INVALID" and gets DISCONNECTED Automatically
3. By luck if You can connect to a Customer Service Executive - the moment You try to explain Your Problem, the Call will get DISCONNECTED - and chances are very high that You will not get the line connected once more.
4. Once the CALL is DISCONNECTED - NO ONE will CALL You back - except a few BANKs who are prompted to CALL BACK Customers immediately.
5. Some Companies have a "MISS CALL" Protocol - if you give them a MISS CALL in the morning - they will call you in the late evening or the NEXT DAY MORNING
Customer Service by MAIL
1. If You are asking for SUPPORT from the Customer Care Service Department by mail - chances are high, you will receive a MAIL with "DO NOT REPLY "
2. As far as COMMUNICATION Model is concerned - the SENDER sends a MESSAGE to the RECEIVER, and the RECEIVER replies with an OPEN FEEDBACK
3. In most cases, you will observe that Customer Service is replying to a mail which may or may not SOLVE Your PROBLEM - but they don't give You a 2nd Chance to CLARIFY Your DOUBT by blocking the MAIL with a " DO NOT REPLY "
4. Then in the NEXT 24 hours a follow-up MAIL will come - "How much You RATE Our Service " on a "0 to 5 " Scale, "0" being Low & "5" being "High" (Net Promoter Score) - without any concern whether the ISSUE was SOLVED
5. If You try to give a "0" or "Very Poor" Rating - the "SUBMIT" Button will get DEACTIVATED - so that You cannot rate them a "POOR"
Customer Service through the APP
1. Organizations also try to reach CUSTOMERS through their APP
2. The APP takes a longer TIME to BOOT to the Login Stage
3. You try to log in - the OTP will not come - You try "resend OTP", but still don't receive - and, if by any means You can connect to Customer Support Executive - they will tell You - "NETWORK Problem", "Your Wi-Fi Problem" or "HANDSET Problem" or "ANDROID version problem".
4. Sometimes You will find the "APP" has completely been "REDESIGNED" - where You keep on searching Your Buttons - when You may be having an "EMERGENCY" to Transfer Some Funds or try to find Your ACCOUNT Number to receive some Funds
5. Now You try to give a FEEDBACK on the APP - and You RATE them "Poor" or " 0 " - the SUBMIT button will get DEACTIVATED
WHO - You think is RESPONSIBLE?
1. Is the Customer Service Department to be Blamed?
2. Is it the IT Department - that decided to BLOCK CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION through a WELL-DESIGNED COMPLICATED MENU?
3. Or is it INSTRUCTIONS from the "TOP" - not to entertain too many Customers after the SALES are DONE
4. Or is it a COMBINATION of Questions no: 2 & 3 Both
What is the NET RESULT
1. The MARKETING Department is struggling to Build the " BRAND " to initiate " CUSTOMER ACQUISITION "
2. The SALES Department is running under the scorching sun to BRING CUSTOMERS
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE is trying to gather INFORMATION to support You as a Customer (but they do not have access to all the screens - You will observe that You might have paid Your Credit Card dues, but still the Customer Care is calling up for "PAYMENT" - as there is " NO REAL TIME UPDATION " with Customer Care about Your " PAYMENT RECEIVED " Status
4. Is it the "IT" Department deliberately creating the PROBLEM and the " BRAND " lose its shine & VALUE and the CUSTOMER DECIDE TO LEAVE THE BRAND
5. What " HR " Department should " DO "
6. Or is it the "WHO CARES" attitude - a MISTAKE by DESIGN or "WHO ALL SHOULD CARE"........Take a STAND
MARVEN-US - WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
Social Training Program - 1st of its kind in India -
Couple Training Program
This is a UNIQUE COUPLE TRAINING PROGRAM - the FIRST of its KIND in INDIA
We invite Corporate Couples to the Organization's Corporate Social Responsibility Programs and then run the program based on their WORK-LIFE BALANCE.
We invite their KIDS also to participate in the same program to enrich their COMMON VALUE & BELIEF SYSTEM of the Corporate world - the basics like INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, PASSION, INNOVATION, WINNING AS A CULTURE through a workshop mode based on various GAMES & ACTIVITIES
We run the same COUPLE Training Program as a PUBLIC PROGRAM also & the participants are categorized as follows:
The aim is to bring a Balanced Lifestyle for the family if they are married and to handle change and look for positive opportunities
Both Parents Working
One worker - one homemaker
Single parent with Children
List of Programs
BALANCE SCORE CARD
CEO to All Staff
Writing KRAs & KPIs on Balance Score Card
Competency-Based Interview vs Traditional Interviewing skills
3 - 6 Months
HR & All HODs
Creating Full Competency Framework with 4 to 6 Job Behaviors
Mystery Shopping - way to find the perception of Customers, Vendors & Employees - about Core Values + Business Ethics
PERSONA - Change Handling
Understanding PARADIGM & Change Curve Cycle Behavior
PERSONA - Communication
1 - 2 Days
Communicate to Collaborate
PERSONA - Conflict Management
Conflict to Collaboration Journey
PERSONA - Customer Care
1 - 2 Days
Customer Facing Team
How to manage CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
PERSONA - Grooming Skills
First DRESS then ADDRESS
PERSONA - Marvenus
Employees & their Spouses
Employee Husband & Wife Program for WLB
PERSONA - Meeting Skills
Participating in an Effective Meeting - Your Role
PERSONA - Problem Solving & Decision Making
What to handle in a PROBLEM - Cause or Effect - What are the TOOLS
PERSONA - Role Clarity
Role of Chair vs Employees Personal Traits - What is JOB Behavior
PERSONA - Time Management
Punch in to Punch Out - Managing Time with ACTIVE & PASSIVE Work
ZEUS - Advanced Leadership
2 - 5 Days
Vision to Profit Mapping - based on NPS
ZEUS - Basic Leadership
1 - 2 Days
Middle Management Team
ZEUS - Coach & Mentor
Top & Middle Management
Running Coaching & Mentoring Clinic
ZEUS - Daily Leadership
1 - 2 Days
How to make a Day Productive along with the Team
ZEUS - Dynamic Leadership
First Line Managers
Team Handling Competencies - Planning, Direction, Leading, Hand Holding, Monitoring, Reporting & MIS
ZEUS - Executive Leadership
1 - 2 Days
Strategy Implementation & Operation Process
ZEUS - Innovation Leadership
All Management Staff
Innovate - Strategies, Tactics, Process & Operation Excellence
ZEUS - Leadership
Situational Leadership Model
ZEUS - Strategic Thinking
2 - 4 Days
Based on a Research oriented TEMPLES Model
ZEUS - Training Leadership
1 - 2 Days
Managers with Team
How to train Your Team
ZEUS - WLB Leadership
Meditation - Brain Alpha Frequency control & Stress Management